Memorial Urgent Care Center - Hollywood
Hollywood, FL 33020
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 9 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm
COVID-19 TELEHEALTH OPTION: Through April 30, 2020, MemorialDOCNow lets you visit a doctor from the comfort of home for $0/visit for Coronavirus (COVID-19) inquiries.
Use coupon code: MEMORIALCARES.
Visit our COVID-19 resource page for the latest information on how Memorial is working to protect our patients, families and staff.
How to Use MemorialDOCNow
- Visit from your desktop computer or download the app
- Set up your account
- Login and enter your medical history
- Start your visit with a physician
We provide Easy, Convenient and Fast care for common illnesses and injuries. You can walk right in or book an appointment online and avoid the waiting room.
- Bladder and urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Cough and sore throat
- Ear and eye infections
- Fever and flu
- Minor stitches
- Non-severe asthma and allergies
- Simple sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Sports injuries (i.e., minor sprains, dislocations and fractures)
- Upset stomach
- Upper respiratory infections
Why Choose Memorial Urgent Care Center
Datasource: When Should I Go to Urgent Care
- Easy, convenient and fast care for adults and children age 5 and older
- Part of the VA contracted network; able to treat Veterans without prior authorization
- Your visit details and medical record will be accessible through the Memorial MyChart secure online portal
- Walk in or avoid the waiting room by scheduling an appointment online
- Open every day of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Easy access to urgent care doctors when your primary care physician is not available
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance, please call 911.