Memorial Urgent Care Center - Hollywood
Hollywood, FL 33020
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 9 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm
Memorial Urgent Care Centers are not designated drive-thru COVID-19 testing centers. We are, however, providing limited testing during the following days and times:
- Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Saturday-Sunday, 9 am - 3 pm
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the COVID-19 Test free at Memorial Urgent Care Center?
No, the COVID-19 test is not free. Your insurance company is billed for an Urgent Care Visit and you will be seen by a physician.
Are co-payments waived for testing?
Co-payments are not collected the day of service due to some insurance companies waiving the co-payments. Please inquire with your insurance company for additional information.
Do I need an appointment for testing?
No, the COVID-19 Test is performed on a walk-in basis during testing times.
What are the testing times at the Urgent Care Center?
See above for the current hours. Please be aware, however, that we reserve the right to end testing sooner than the time posted.
What is the timeframe to receive the test results?
Test results are normally available within 24-48 hours.
What type of test does the Urgent Care Center provide?
- PCR Nasal Pharyngeal Swab
- Rapid testing is not available at the Urgent Care Center.
What ages can be tested?
Memorial Urgent Care Center tests people ages 5 years and older.
What is the cost for a test visit without insurance?
The self-pay rate for a COVID-19 test is $199.
Telehealth Appointments Now Available
Memorial Urgent Care is now offering telehealth appointments. To schedule an appointment, call or book an appointment online.
If you're scheduling a telehealth appointment online, please add "Telehealth" to the "Reason for Visit" field. A staff member will contact you to confirm your visit and provide you with further instructions.
We provide Easy, Convenient and Fast care for common illnesses and injuries. You can walk right in or book an appointment online and avoid the waiting room.
- Bladder and urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Cough and sore throat
- Ear and eye infections
- Fever and flu
- Minor stitches
- Non-severe asthma and allergies
- Simple sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Sports injuries (i.e., minor sprains, dislocations and fractures)
- Upset stomach
- Upper respiratory infections
Why Choose Memorial Urgent Care Center
Datasource: When Should I Go to Urgent Care
- Easy, convenient and fast care for adults and children age 5 and older
- Part of the VA contracted network; able to treat Veterans without prior authorization
- Your visit details and medical record will be accessible through the Memorial MyChart secure online portal
- Walk in or avoid the waiting room by scheduling an appointment online
- Open every day of the week, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Easy access to urgent care doctors when your primary care physician is not available
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance, please call 911.
- Denise Cabrera, MD
- Sergio Guiteau, MD
- Mark Martinez, MD
- Thomas Mele, MD
- Adlih Moreno-Coll, MD
- Marc Shapiro, DO