Lawrence Wong, MD
Dr. Lawrence Wong is a board-certified anatomic pathologist and is the Memorial Healthcare System’s Director of Anatomic Pathology. He earned his medical degree from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University in 1987, and completed his internship at the Massachusetts General Hospital of Harvard Medical School in 1988. He completed his residency in anatomic pathology as well as a fellowship in surgical pathology at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 1989, with an additional fellowship in cytopathology and surgical pathology at the Medical College of Virginia in 1992.
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1987
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 1988, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, 1991, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Medical College Of Virginia, 1992, Cytopathology
- College of American Pathologists
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists