Mona Shehab, MD
Dr. Mona Shehab is a board-certified physician who specializes in neonatology. She earned her medical degree from American University of Beirut in 1985. Dr. Shehab also completed her internship and first residency in pediatrics at the university. She also finished a residency program in pediatrics at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Arizona. Dr. Shehab completed her neonatal fellowship at Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Cleveland in 1994.
Links to media, video, testimonials
- Dr. Shehab detects problems in newborn’s heart and quickly diagnoses the problem, potentially saving the boy’s life.
- Testimonial from grandparents whose grandson was born premature and with complications, but the infant’s life was saved through the efforts of Dr. Shehab.
- Parents thank Dr. Shehab for diagnosing infant’s hip dysplasia and her efforts in correcting the problem.
- American University Of Beirut, 1985
- American University Of Beirut, 1986, Pediatrics
- American University Of Beirut, 1988, Pediatrics
- St Joseph's Hospital Medical Center, 1991, Pediatrics
- Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, 1994, Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics