Orestes Rosabal, MD
Orestes G. Rosabal, MD, is a board-certified orthopedist. After graduating from the New York University Polytechnic School of Engineering, he earned his medical degree from the Jacobs School of Medicine at the University of Buffalo, State University of New York. He completed his general surgical internship and orthopedic residency at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, academic affiliates of the Icahn School of Medicine in New York. For more than 20 years, his specialty interests have included primary total hip and knee replacement as well as arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
Dr. Rosabal has served as president of the Orthopedic Specialists of South Florida for the last 10 years. He currently is an expert medical adviser in Workers’ Compensation for the state of Florida.
- Suny At Buffalo School Of Medicine, 1977
- St Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital Center, 1978, Surgery
- St Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital Center, 1981, Orthopedic Surgery
- Primary total hip and knee replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Medical Association
- Florida Orthopedic Society