Adlih Moreno-Coll, MD
Hollywood, FL 33020
Pembroke Pines, FL 33331
I am an urgent care physician at Memorial Healthcare System where I provide care for patients of all ages with everyday illnesses and injuries.
Medicine has always given me a sense of purpose and closeness to other people. I enjoy taking part in the process of restoring or supporting health by addressing urgent health needs that can be improved or reversed in a short time frame.
I feel privileged to be trusted by my patients, and am mindful of the discomfort and vulnerability that comes with feeling sick and being a patient. My goal is to share my medical knowledge in a humble, non-judgmental way and to take each patient’s beliefs and expectation into consideration when finding the best combination of actions for treatment. I ultimately want to empower my patients and help them see how their actions and understanding of their condition play a central role in the process of recovery from illness.
Before joining Memorial, I worked at Holy Cross Hospital’s Urgent Care and Imaging Center in Boca Raton and in urgent care and family medicine in Greensboro, North Carolina.
When I am not working, I enjoy reading, cooking for my family and salsa dancing.Related Medical Services
- Universidad de Ciencias Medicas de la Habana, 1997
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital, 2006, Family Medicine
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital, 2008, Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- FL Academy of Family Medicine
- Moses Cone Family Practice Residency Grand Rounds Conference. Management of Benign Prostate Hypertrophy in Primary Care. June, 2008