Manjit Gulati, MD
Dr. Manjit Gulati is board-certified in nephrology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Patliputra Medical College Ranchi U in 1979 and completed his residency at Prince George's Hospital Center in 1996. Dr. Gulati completed his fellowship at SUNY at Stonybrook School of Medicine in 1998.
- Patliputra Medical College Ranchi U, 1979
- Prince George's Hospital Center, 1996, Internal Medicine
- Suny At Stonybrook School Of Medicine, 1998, Nephrology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Nephrology