Kenneth Easterling, MD
Dr. Kenneth Easterling is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic surgery/hand specialty. He earned his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine in 1988. He completed his residency at Yale New Haven Hospital in 1992 and his fellowship at the Indiana Hand Center in 1994.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, 1988
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, 1989
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, 1993, Orthopedic Surgery
- The Indiana Hand Center, 1994, Orthopedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery