Randolph Cohen, MD
Dr. Cohen is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in pediatric orthopedic surgery. He earned his doctorate at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine while completing a fellowship in molecular genetics of bone. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency in Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Participating hospitals included the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He was chosen to be the chief resident in orthopedic surgery for the University of Pennsylvania residency program. He then completed a year of fellowship in pediatric orthopaedic surgery at the Scottish Rite Hospital for Crippled Children in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Cohen is a member of numerous organizations including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America and the American College of Surgeons. He has authored more than 15 peer-reviewed publications. Dr. Cohen’s areas of interest include sports injuries and spinal deformities in addition to children and adolescents.
Visit kidbones for more information on Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Department of Orthopaedic Surgery.Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Cohen
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, 1992
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 1993, Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 1997, Orthopedic Surgery
- Scottish Rite Hospital For Crippled Children, 1998, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons, 2002-present
- American Academy of Pediatrics, 1999-present
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1998-present
- American Orthopaedic Society, 1992-present
- American Medical Association, 1987-1993, 1998-present
- Pennsylvania Medical Society, 1987-1993
- Sigma Xi, 1987