Heather Brown-Warburton, DO
I am an urgent care physician at Memorial Healthcare System. I care for patients with a variety of illnesses and injuries at our urgent care facilities.
I earned my Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine and Master of Public Health degrees from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine here in South Florida. I also completed a residency in family medicine at Duke/Southern Regional Area Health Education Center in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Throughout my training, I also participated in international medical missions to Jamaica.
Prior to joining Memorial, I worked for nearly 10 years as a physician at Cape Fear Valley Health System Express Care Centers in North Carolina.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Brown-Warburton
- Nova Southeastern University, 2005
- Southern Regional Area Health, 2007, Family Medicine
- Southern Regional Area Health, 2009, Family Medicine
- Outstanding Intern Travel Award, SR-AHEC Family Medicine Residency
- Chancellor Award for Academic Excellence in Medicine, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association