Folasade Ajayi, MD
Dr. Folasade Ajayi is a hospitalist at Memorial Regional Hospital.
Dr. Ajayi earned her medical degree from Dartmouth Medical School and Brown Medical School. She completed residency training at Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and fellowship training at Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
Before joining Memorial, Dr. Ajayi was a hospitalist at McLaren Bay Region Medical Center and Oscar G Johnson VA Medical Center, both in Michigan.
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, 2008
- Morehouse College School Of Medicine, 2015, Family Medicine
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2010, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, 2016
- Director's Award, 2013-2014
Morehouse School of Medicine Family Medicine Residency Program
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award: Outstanding Resident Role Model, 2012-2013
Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM)
- Tufts University Excellence in Teaching Citation, 2010-2011
Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM)