Maximo Aguirre, MD
Dr. Maximo Raul Aguirre is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in 1982. Dr. Aguirre completed his internship at T. C. Thompson Children’s Hospital Medical Center in 1993, and his fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine in 1996.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, 1982
- TC Thompson Children's Hospital Medical Center, 1993, Pediatrics
- Emory University School Of Medicine, 1996, Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics