Jason Adler, MD
Medical Director, Complex Chronic Care Clinic
Dr. Jason Adler is a board-certified doctor of pediatric critical care medicine. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and then went on to medical school at Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston. He completed his residency and fellowship training in pediatrics and pediatric critical care medicine at Children's Memorial Hospital/Northwestern University in Chicago.
In addition to his medical degree, Dr. Adler completed his master’s in business administration from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management/Northwestern University, concentrating on health industries management. He is a certified physician executive by the American College of Physician Executives.
Beyond the practice of pediatric intensive care medicine, Dr. Adler's areas of special interest include procedural sedation and quality improvement.
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, 1997
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, 2000, Pediatrics
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, 2004, Pediatrics
American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
- “Firestarter” Physician Leadership Award, Memorial Healthcare System, 2008
- AMA Physician Recognition Award with Commendation, American Medical Association, 2007-2010
- AMA Physician Recognition Award, American Medical Association, 2004-2007
- Outstanding Fellow of the Year, Children’s Memorial Hospital, 2004
- Sydney G. Gellis Prize in Pediatrics, Tufts University School of Medicine, 1997
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physician Executives
- Pediatric Sedation Research Consortium Society for Critical Care Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Principal Investigator, “A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Controlled, Multi-center Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Dexmedetomidine in Intubatedand Mechanically Ventilated Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Subjects,” Hospital, Inc. Clinical Study Protocol DEX-08-05, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, 2009-present; Site Director, Pediatric Sedation Research Consortium, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, 2006-2008
- “Pediatric American Idol: How Sick Is This Patient? You Be the Judge,” Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Annual Pediatric Symposium, 2009
- “Critical Care Trauma Patient,” Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Trauma Symposium, 2009
- “Neurocritical Care Monitoring,” Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Critical Care Nursing Lecture, 2009