International Patients and Global Health
Memorial Global Health provides personalized coordination of specialized and emergency medical services for adult and pediatric international patients.
Memorial Healthcare System offers premier clinical expertise throughout our six hospitals including Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, exclusively dedicated to the care of children.
For more than 60 years, our physicians, nurses, specialists and healthcare professionals have placed patients and their families at the heart of everything we do. We offer patient- and family-centered care by partnering with patients and their families.
Scheduling Medical Services
Our team will assist by scheduling medical services for you or your child. We are here to help you as you prepare for your medical visit, throughout your stay, and in coordinating any follow-up care at home, as needed. The services we offer include:
- Assessment of patient's medical needs prior to arrival
- Scheduling initial and follow-up medical appointments
- Assistance with hospital admission procedures
- Hospital orientation
- Coordination for international direct patient transfers
- Finding the right physician for you or your child's needs
- Coordinating a multi-disciplinary team to determine a specialized plan of care
- Coordinating private-room accommodations at the hospital, upon request
- Coordinating your hospital visit and medical appointments
- Obtaining medical records following treatment
- Facilitating communication with referring physicians
Schedule an Appointment
Refer a Patient
We understand that coordinating medical care overseas for you or your child may seem stressful and complicated, even in the best of circumstances. When it involves medical care overseas, those concerns multiply. We are here to assist you every step of the way, by streamlining the process – from the moment you begin preparing for your medical visit to your family's return home.
Emergency Transportation Services
Memorial Healthcare System offers both air and ground coordination of transport for adult patients. We also provide coordination for transferring pediatric and neonatal patients. Each member of our Pediatric Transport Team is certified in pediatric advanced life support and advanced cardiac life support and is highly experienced in emergency pediatric care. The Neonatal Transport Team is certified in neonatal resuscitation and neonatal transport.
Traveling to Memorial Healthcare System
Timely and accurate communication with the physicians and medical team caring for you or your child is essential. Should you or your family members need an interpreter, our Memorial Global Health team will gladly coordinate for you.
Toll-free from Caribbean: 800-543-7135