How to Access Your Personal Practitioner Portal
You can use the account log-in information emailed to you to access the Practitioner Portal at any time during the credentialing process.
If you are submitting a credentialing application for the first time, a credentialing coordinator with the Credentialing Verification Office (CVO) will assist with the process and provide you with access to the Practitioner Portal. Please visit the new applicant section for more information.
How to Use Your Personal Practitioner Portal
You can access and complete the following tasks using the Practitioner Portal.
You can complete an initial application or a reappointment application. You can also:
- View submitted applications.
- Review incomplete tasks.
In the privileges section of the Practitioner Portal, you can:
- Complete privilege forms for your initial application (if needed) or view previously submitted privilege forms.
- View your current privileges.
New Applicants to Memorial: What You Should Know
A Credentialing Verification Office (CVO) coordinator assists all new medical staff, APP and AHP applicants with the credentialing application process.
How to apply: The credentialing application process
Follow these steps to complete the credentialing application process:
- Send an application request form to MHSCVO@mhs.net or via fax to 954-965-6468.
- Access the Memorial Healthcare System Practitioner Portal using log-in information emailed to you once we process your request (usually within two business days).
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents in the Practitioner Portal.
What to submit: Credentialing documentation
The following documentation should be provided when submitting your application. Missing or incomplete documentation can delay the credentialing process.
- Valid Government Issued Identification
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume covering your work history for the past five years
- Malpractice insurance certificate, when applicable
- DD214, when applicable
- Proof of Current US Status for Foreign Born, when applicable
- Proof of COVID vaccination or exemption
- Proof of recent Influenza vaccination or exemption (required during annual flu season only)
- APRNs Only – APRN Protocol