Memorial Primary Care Mobile Health Center
The Memorial Healthcare System Primary Care Mobile Health Center provides free, healthcare services to uninsured adults residing in South Broward Hospital District, including:
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine*
- Appointments available for general medical exams and screening and sick visits
- Prevention screening examinations
- General medical exams
- Video telehealth appointments available for sick patients
- Walk-ins welcome
*Schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine by calling 954-276-4340 or walk-in for same day availability.
Locations & Schedule
Memorial's Mobile Health Center travels to different locations throughout South Broward Hospital District every month. Below are some of the venues we frequently visit:
- Broward Outreach Center
- Carver Ranches Library
- Gulfstream Early Learning Center
- Hollywood Boys & Girls Club
- Memorial Community Youth Services
- Oasis Church
- YMCA Greater Pembroke Pines
The mobile unit calendars are subject to change due to unforeseen operational issues. Patients scheduled on those days will be contacted to be rescheduled.
Call Centralized Scheduling for an appointment, Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm, at 954-276-5552.