William Wagner, MD
Dr. William Wagner is a board-certified doctor of family practice medicine. After graduating from the University of Puerto Rico with a degree in psychology, he earned his medical degree from the Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra in 1983. He completed his internship at the Caguas Regional Hospital in 1985 and his residency at the University of Puerto Rico in 1988. Prior to joining Memorial, he served as associate medical director for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, where he chaired the company’s Diabetes Illness Management Advisory Board.
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra, 1983
- Caguas Regional Hospital, 1985
- University Of Puerto Rico, 1988, Family Medicine
Awards and honors
- AMA Physicians Recognition, 1987
- American Academy of Family Physicians