Jeffrey Uecker, MD
Dr. Uecker received a bachelor’s degree in biology at Harvard University and graduated Cum Laude. He was awarded the Henry Lamar Scholar-Athlete Most Dedicated Award and the Brian Piccolo Scholar-Athlete Scholarship for his participation in the Harvard football program. He received his medical degree at the University of South Florida, College of Medicine where he was elected a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society. The doctor performed his general surgery residency and plastic surgery residency at the University of Texas in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Uecker holds medical licenses in both Texas and Florida. He is board-certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- University Of South Florida College Of Medicine, 1988
- Univ Of Texas Med Scho At Houston, 1992, Surgery
- Univ Of Texas Med Scho At Houston, 1994, Plastic Surgery
Awards and honors
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Patients Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Certificate of Merit, Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Florida Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Broward County Medical Association
- Broward County Plastic Surgery Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons