David Tepper, MD
Dr. David Tepper is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1986. He completed his residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center in 1989 and his fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital Center in 1992.
Meet Dr. Tepper
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 1986
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, 1989, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center - GME, 1992, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine