Luis Tami, MD
Dr. Luis Tami is board-certified in cardiovascular disease; internal medicine; and interventional cardiology. He earned his medical degree from Facultad De Medicina De La Univ. Peruana Cayetano in 1975. He completed his residencies at Wayne State University in 1988, 1991 and 1992.
- Facultad De Medicina De La Univ Peruana Cayetano, 1984
- Wayne State University, 1988, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Interventional Cardiology