Stephen Storer, MD
Dr. Storer is a member of numerous organizations, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Surgeons and Alpha Omega Alpha, and the medical honor society. He is a past recipient of the prestigious O.R.E.F. grant to study bone biology. His areas of interest include sports injuries and surgery of the hip in children and adolescents.
Visit kidbones for more information on Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Department of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Meet Dr. Storer
- Columbia Univ College Of Physicians & Surgeons, 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hosp-Columbia, 1999, Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hosp-Columbia, 2003, Orthopedic Surgery
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, 2004, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Charles H. Herndon Residency Research Award, 2003
- The Rosemond Kane, MD Pediatric Resident for Excellence in Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002, 2003
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism in Medicine Award, 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Housestaff Clinical Research Award, 1999, 2000
- AAOS, Best of Society, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, 2001
- Stanley Foundation Research Fellowship Award, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, 1996,1997
- Dean’s List, Columbia College, 1990-1994
- “Zoledronate reduces unwanted bone resorption in intercalary allografts,” International Orthopaedics, 2010