Roger Spitzer, MD
Dr. Roger Spitzer is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in 1985. He completed his residency at Emory University School of Medicine in 1988 and his fellowship at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital In 1990.
- University Of Miami Medical School, 1985
- Emory University School Of Medicine, 1988, Internal Medicine
- University Of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1990, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine