Gordon Souaid, MD
Dr. Gordon Souaid is board-certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School Program in 1980, and completed his residency at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital in 1982. In 1984, Dr. Souaid completed his fellowship at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School Program, 1979, Gastroenterology
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, 1980, Internal Medicine
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, 1982, Internal Medicine
- Manhattan Veteran's Administration Medical Center, 1984, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine