Anthony Solages, MD
Dr. Anthony Solages is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from State University of Haiti in 1987 and completed his residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in 1999. Dr. Solages completed his fellowship at Boston Medical Center in 2004.
- State University Of Haiti, 1987
- State University Of Haiti, 1991, Internal Medicine
- Boston Medical Center, 2004, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- Haitian Creole