Carlos Santos, MD
Dr. Carlos Santos is board-certified in pulmonary disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 1989 and completed his residency at University Hospital University of Puerto Rico in 1993. Dr. Santos completed his residency at University of Puerto Rico in 1995.
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, 1989
- Univ Hosp-Univ Of Puerto Rico, 1993, Internal Medicine
- University Of Puerto Rico, 1995, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Sleep Medicine