Robert Rothfield, MD
Dr. Robert Rothfield is board-certified in plastic surgery; hand surgery, plastic; and otolaryngology. He earned his medical degree from University of Miami Medical School in 1986. Dr. Rothfield completed his internship at Western Pennsylvania Hospital in 1987 and his residencies at University of Pittsburgh in 1991 and Baylor College of Medicine in 1993. He completed his fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine in 1994.
- University Of Miami Medical School, 1986
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, 1987, Surgery
- Baylor College Of Medicine, 1993, Plastic Surgery
- Baylor College Of Medicine, 1994, Hand Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery-Plastic Surgery