Alvaro Murcia, MD
Dr. Alvaro Murcia is board-certified in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, and cardiovascular perfusion. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Javeriana in 1992. Dr. Murcia completed his residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in 2000 and his fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in 2003.
- Universidad Javeriana, 1992
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, 2000, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, 2003, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion-Perfusionist
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine