Luis McGoldrick, MD
Dr. Luis McGoldrick is a neurosurgeon at Memorial Healthcare System. He earned his medical degree at Universidad del Valle in Colombia in 1976. He completed internships at the Department of Health in the Republic of Panama and Gorgas United States Army Hospital.
Dr. McGoldrick also completed a surgical residency at Gorgas United States Army Hospital, and two neurosurgery residencies at Indiana University Medical Center and the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine.
He also completed a neurosurgery fellowship at the University of California.
Related Medical Services
- Universidad Del Valle, 1976
- Gorgas Us Army Hospital, 1979, Transitional
- Gorgas Us Army Hospital, 1980, Surgery
- Indiana University Medical Center, 1986, Neurosurgery
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, 1981, Neurosurgery
- University Of California, 1988, Neurosurgery
- American Cancer Society Fellowship, 1987
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Broward County Medical Association
- Florida Neurosurgical Society
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Treatment of Meningioma, Acoustic Nuroma, Pituitary Adenomas; South Florida Brain Tumor Association, 1999.
- Modern Advances in Neurosurgery; University del Valle, Colombia, 1997.
- Meningioma Treatment; South Florida Brain Tumor Association, 1994.
- Spinal Nerve Sheath Tumors; Grand Rounds, University of Miami Medical School, 1992.
- Neuro-Oncology of Cranial Tumors; Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, 1992.
- Brain Tumor; American Association Critical Care Nurses (AACN), North Broward Medical Center, 1992.
- Acute Management of Head Trauma; Sunrise Rehabilitation Center, 1992.
- Chemotherapy of Brain Tumors: An Update; Grand Rounds, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1991.
- Current Concepts in Neuro-Oncology; Florida Neurological Society, Spring Meeting, Naples, FL, 1990.