Nidal Masri, MD
Dr. Nidal Masri is board-certified in general surgery and plastic surgery. He earned his medical degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1994 and completed his residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in 1999. In 2001, Dr. Masri completed his fellowship at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Medical College of Pennsylvania and Hahnemann University, 1994
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, 1999, Surgery
- University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2001, Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery-Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery-Surgery