Neldes Marranzini, MD
Dr. Neldes Marranzini is board-certified in geriatric medicine and internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from Keri Sullivan Registrar in 2002. Dr. Marranzini completed her residency at Orlando Regional Medical Center in 2006 and her fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2007.
- Keri Sullivan, Registrar, 2002
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, 2006, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2007, Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine