Ana Lewy-Alterbaum, MD
Dr. Ana Lewy-Alterbaum is board-certified in endocrinology and internal medicine. She earned her medical degree at Universidad Cetec Escuela De Medicina in1982 and completed her internship at Baylor College of Medicine, Methodist Hospital in 1983. Dr. Lewy Alterbaum completed her residency at Interfaith Medical Center in 1986 and her fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital Center in 1988.
- Universidad Cetec Escuela De Medicina, 1982
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Methodist Hospital, 1983, Internal Medicine
- Interfaith Medical Center, 1986, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center - GME, 1988, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine