Sam Lerman, MD
Dr. Samuel Lerman is board-certified in endocrinology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from McGill University in 1971. Dr. Lerman completed his internship at Jewish General Hospital of Montreal in 1972 and his residencies at Jewish General Hospital of Montreal in 1973 and Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1976.
- McGill University, 1971
- Jewish General Hospital Of Montreal, 1972
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 1976, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Jewish General Hospital Of Montreal, 1973, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine