Alex Lam, MD
Dr. Alex Lam is board-certified in rheumatology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean in 2000. Dr. Lam completed his internship at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in 2003 and his fellowship at UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2005.
- American University Of The Caribbean, 2000, Rheumatology
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, 2003, Internal Medicine
- Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 2005, Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Rheumatology
- Mandarin Chinese