David Jurkovich, MD
Dr. David Jurkovich is board-certified in interventional cardiology, cardiology, and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from U.T. Southwestern Medical School in 1990 and completed his residency at University of Iowa School of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Jurkovich completed his fellowship at University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1997.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1990
- University Of Iowa School Of Medicine, 1993, Internal Medicine
- Univ Of Miami - Jackson, 1997, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Interventional Cardiology