Andrew Jones, MD
Dr. Andrew Jones is a board-certified pediatrician with a specialty in pediatric emergency medicine. He earned his medical degree from the University of the West Indies in 1986 and completed his internship there in 1988. He completed his residencies at the University Hospital of the West Indies and at the University of Illinois in 1989 and 1992, respectively. He completed his fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the University of Chicago Hospitals in 1995.
- University Of The West Indies, 1986
- University Hospital Of The West Indies, 1988
- University Hospital Of The West Indies, 1989, Pediatrics
- University Of Illinois, 1992, Pediatrics
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, 1995, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics