Paul Jellinger, MD
Dr. Paul Jellinger is board-certified in endocrinology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1969 and completed his internship at Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC in 1970. Dr. Jellinger completed his residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, NYC in1972 and his fellowship at Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center in 1974.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, 1969
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Nyc, 1970
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center - GME, 1972, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center - GME, 1974, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine