Kathleen Jeannot, MD
I am a family physician with Memorial Primary Care, where I provide general medical care for patients and their families.
I grew up in a rural community in Haiti where many people had little or no access to healthcare. I witnessed many cases where common or preventable conditions worsened, causing serious health concerns that limited people's abilities. When I moved to Brockton, Massachusetts, in 1996, I experienced the value of preventive services towards achieving a thriving and successful society. I pursued a career in family medicine so I could help people stay healthy and live their best lives.
In my practice, I am passionate about helping patients manage their health – including conditions like hypertension, diabetes and thyroid disease – through proper nutrition and exercise. I spend a lot of time with each of my patients to understand their goals, explain my concerns and help them understand why each of my recommendations is important to helping them feel their best.Before joining Memorial, I was a family medicine physician in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Jeannot
- Ross University School Of Medicine, 2000
- University Of Florida/Jacksonville, 2002, Family Medicine
- University Of Florida/Jacksonville, 2004, Family Medicine
- Haitian Creole
- Cassamajor K, Barbel-Johnson K. Hormone Replacement Therapy: An Update. Zion Baptist Church. University of Florida/Jacksonville – CHFM, February 2003.
- Cassamajor K, Webster-Bass S. Getting to the Heart of the Matter: Cardiovascular Disease and African Americans. One Accord Gospel Temple, Inc. University of Florida/ Jacksonville – CHFM, March 2002.
- Cassamajor K. Birth Control: Choosing a Method That's Right for You. AAFP Health Facts. Beulah Beal School for Expectant Teens. University of Florida/Jacksonville – CFHM, November 2002.
- Cassamajor K, Gargin K. [Teuth, Reuter, MacDonald. Spontaneous Splenic Infarction Secondary to Diabetes-Induced Microvascular Disease. Arch Fam Med/vol 9, Feb 2000.] University of Florida/Jacksonville – CHFM Journal Club, November 2002.
- Cassamajor K. [Chey and Fendrick. Noninvasive Helicobacter pylori Testing for the "Test and Treat" Strategy. Arch Inter Med./vol 161, Sep 24 2001.] University of Florida/Jacksonville – CHFM Journal Club, April 2002.
- Community Health Award: University of Florida Family Practice residency, 2003
- Dean’s Research Grant, University of Florida College of Medicine, 2003
- Resident Representative to the Florida Academy of Family Physicians, 2001-04
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association