Parham Eftekhari, DO
Dr. Parham Eftekhari is board-certified in nephrology and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006. He completed his residency at Yale New Haven Hospital in 2009 and his fellowship at George Washington University Hospital in 2011.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2006
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, 2009, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University Hospital, 2011, Nephrology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Nephrology