Diego Diaz, MD
Dr. Diego Diaz is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric gastroenterology. He earned his medical degree from Escuela Colombian de Medicine in 1996 and completed his residency at Miami Children's Hospital in 2002. Dr. Diaz completed his fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine in 2005.
- Escuela Colombian De Medicine, 1996
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital, 2002, Pediatrics
- Emory University School Of Medicine, 2005, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Gastroenterology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics