Yale Cohen, MD
Dr. Yale Cohen is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from University of Pittsburgh Medical Center- Beaver Val in 1992. He completed residencies at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center- Beaver Val in 1990 and at Hospital of University of Pennsylvania in 1996. Dr. Cohen completed a fellowship at Allegheny University Hospitals – Hahnemann in 1998.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Beaver Val, 1992
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, 1996, Cardiovascular Disease
- Allegheny University Hospitals-Hahnemann, 1998, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine