Jay Chandar, MD
Dr. Jay Chandar is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. He earned his medical degree from Madras Medical College in 1978. He completed his internship at University of Madras Hospital in 1979 and his residency at Lady Hardinge Medical College in 1981.
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, 1981
- University Of Madras Hospital, 1978
- New York Medical College At Westchester Medical, 1985
- Boston Children's Hospital - Harvard Medical School - Fellowship, 1990, Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics