Jorge Barros, MD
Dr. Jorge Barros is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Central Del Este Dominican Republic in 1986. Dr. Barros completed residencies at St. Barnabas in 1988 and Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in 1990. He completed his fellowship at Westchester County Medical Center in 1992.
- Universidad Central del Este, 1986
- Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center, 1990, Internal Medicine
- St Barnabas, 1988, Internal Medicine
- Westchester County Medical Center, 1992, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease