Yemane Bahta, MD
Dr. Yemane Bahta is board-certified in infectious disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Addis Ababa University School of Medicine in 1981 and completed his internship at Columbia University St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in 1991. Dr. Bahta’s residency practice includes Columbia University St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in 1993, and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in 1995.
- Addis Ababa Univ Schoolof Medicine, 1981
- Columbia St Luke's Medical Center, 1991, Internal Medicine
- Columbia St Luke's Medical Center, 1993, Internal Medicine
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, 1995, Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Infectious Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine