David Ancona, MD
Dr. David Ancona is board-certified in cardiovascular diseases and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University in 1979. Dr. Ancona completed his residency at University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 1982 and a fellowship at University of Connecticut Health Center – John Dem in 1984.
- Suny Upstate Medical University, 1979
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine, 1982, Internal Medicine
- St Francis Hospital And Medical Center, 1984, Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine