Kayvan Amini, DO
Dr. Kayvan Amini is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He earned his medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001. Dr. Amini completed his internship at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in 2002. He completed two residencies: University of Southern California in 2004 and another at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in 2007.
- Nova Southeastern University, 2001
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 2002, Internal Medicine
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, 2007, Cardiovascular Disease
- University Of Southern California, 2004, Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine