Shazia Zafar, MD
Dr. Shazia Zafar is board-certified in internal medicine and oncology medical. She earned her medical degree from Rawalpundi Medical College in 2001. She completed her internship at Texas Tech University Health Science Center Amarillo in 2002 and her residency at Creighton University Medical Center in 2004. She completed her fellowship at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine in 2008.
- Rawalpundi Medical College, 2001
- Texas Tech Univ Health Science Center Amarillo, 2002, Internal Medicine
- Creighton University Medical Center, 2004, Internal Medicine
- University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine, 2008, Oncology and Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Medical Oncology