Ellen Wood, DO
Dr. Ellen Wood is board-certified in obstetrics & gynecology and reproductive endocrinology. She earned her medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1992 and completed her internship at the same institution in 1993. Dr. Wood completed her residency in 1997, also at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, and in 1999, her fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 1992
- Hospital Of The Philadelphia College Of, 1993
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, 1997, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, 1999, Reproductive Endocrinology
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Reproductive Endocrinology