Jeremy White, MD
Dr. Jeremy White is board-certified in head & neck surgery, with a specialization in plastic surgery. He earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 2005 and completed his internship at Georgetown University Hospital in 2006. In 2012, Dr. White completed his fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Florida.
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 2005
- Georgetown University Hospital, 2006, Surgery
- George Washington University Hospital, 2010, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2012, Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery-Plastic Surgery