Simone West, MD
I specialize in obstetrics and gynecology.
I earned my medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and received residency training at University of Florida Jacksonville-UF Health in Jacksonville, Florida.
I have been serving the South Florida community since 2017.
- George Washington University, 2013
- University Of Florida/Jacksonville, 2017, Obstetrics and Gynecology
I participated in two research projects during my residency training at University of Florida Jacksonville-UF Health in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Does Active Promotion of My UF Health improve patient compliance with Care Center for Women Clinic Appointments?
- Perioperative Antibiotic Administration in Gynecology Surgery and Postoperative Surgical Site Infections, One Academic Institution's Experience
- Perinatal Conference 3/16: Complicated Twin Deliveries
- Perinatal Conference 12/15: Complications of Syphilis in Pregnancy
- Perinatal Conference 10/15: Twin Reversed Arterial Perfusion (TRAP) Sequence
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference 7/15: Methotrexate and Questionable Ectopic Pregnancy/ Post-Operative ileus
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference 7/16: Intrauterine Fetal Demise within Seven Days of Reactive Fetal Testing
- Core Competency Lecture Series 11/14: Pre-Invasive Cervical Disease
- Core Competency Lecture Series 8/13: Upper GI Disorders
- Journal Club 3/16: Changes in Hysterectomy Trends after the Implementation of a Clinical Pathway