Jonathan Weiser, MD
A Florida native, Dr. Weiser graduated with honors from the University of Florida. He also attended the University of Florida College of Law and the University of Florida Post Baccalaureate Program before earning his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine. The doctor completed full training in general surgery at Lincoln Medical Center, culminating in his term as chief resident. As a general surgeon, Dr. Weiser completed a fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York. Subsequently, he completed his training in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
Holding licenses in both the states of Florida and New York, Dr. Weiser is board-certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- University Of Miami Medical School, 1984
- Brown Univ Som-Rhode Island Hospital, 1992, Plastic Surgery
- Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center, 1987, Surgery
- Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center, 1990, Surgery
Awards and honors
- National Leadership Award
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Broward County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Lipoplasty Society of North America