Patricia Wade, MD
Dr. Patricia Wade is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary disease. She earned her medical degree from University of the West Indies in 2000 and completed her internship at Brooklyn Hospital Center in 2003. In 2007, Dr. Wade went on to complete her fellowship at Brooklyn Hospital Center.
- University Of The West Indies, 2000
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, 2003, Internal Medicine
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, 2007, Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine-Sleep Medicine